Custom Search - Type Keyword below!

Tailored Offer Just For You!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The worst thing that could have happened to me has happened, I'll become greater in Gods name.. comedian basket mouth comes out strong after mums death

Nigerian Comedian Basketmouth has released a statement following his mums death two days ago. Basket and family have been passing through trying times this year. First, they were robbed in their home in lagos and not up to two weeks later, comedian basketmouth's mother died.
comedian basketmouth
comedian basketmouth


The Comedian took to his instagram page to assure his fans that the worst has already happened and he is cerrtainly going to pull through it completely, his career and life will still move on and flourish. He posted the photo above and wrote the following with it...
The worst thing that could have happened to me has happened. You know, before Alice got into wonderland, she had to fall. I've taken a great fall, but the amazing thing about falling is there's nowhere to go but up. I have gained a deeper understanding of life and time. I'll become greater in Gods name. And I have faith that everything will work out for the best... for now I'll just breathe and believe in God.
TinyDeal INT
click to get offer
basket mouths mother is dead
photo of basketmouths dead mother


Aliexpress INT

DO YOU LOVE THIS POST?? THEN DROP A COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
With just One Click CONTACT ME or CALL ME
Follow me on twitter@ugob24 facebook.com/ugobooks Instagram@ugo.c.ugo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment concerning this post???
Do well to comment here!!!! Am here 24/7 for you!!

Follow Us by Email