Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Nigerian Blogger Linda ikeji lured to Surprise birthday party organized by Family (Read and see photos)

Top Nigerian blogger and one of the people that inspires me Linda Ikeji celebrated her birthday party a few days ago.

But according to her sister Laura Ikeji, none of Linda's friends went to her multimillion office to celebrated with her!!


Linda ikeji's parent and sister Laura

Linda was devastated and got pissed off with most of her friends!!!

She never knew there was a plan which her parents were a big part of.
There was a bigger party she never anticipated organized for her as a surprise by her parents and siblings...

There was a huge turnout of lib readers and friends at the party held for Linda and she was seen smiling so much!!

She really enjoyed herself!!


Linda ikeji felt love and reports say she was almost in tears.

A friend reportedly lures her to the venue of the event and she had a blast.


Ugo.c.ugo: Stories are made before being written..
I started blogging 2012-2016 and looking at Linda, I am encouraged and convinced I am on the right part because blogging is all I love doing, been self sponsored and very happy with my blog 9japarlour!!

Stay with me as I work relentlessly to attain a greater height!!

Together we can do it!!

Linda, I appreciate you and so inspired by your work!! I am not in competition but In position to build my kingdom... Happy birthday!! Keep up the good work... You are amazing.....Ugo.c.ugo




Have something to stay??? Drop your comments!! If not, then share with your friends so they can also read it!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment concerning this post???
Do well to comment here!!!! Am here 24/7 for you!!

Share On Social Media