Download tidinz-mpandia music video. All about rapper tidinz (watch) - THE BEST INFORMATION BLOG (T.B.I.B)

....................Entertainment news ,Celebrity gist, sports, downloads and lots more.....................

Looking For Something?? Search Here!

Hot

Welcome To The Best Information Blog ____ The Best Information Blog Keeps You Updated With The Latest in News ( Celebrity , Politics , Sports , e.t.c) , Entertainment ( Music / Music Videos, Downloads , Comedy , e.t.c ) , Technology , Social Media/Networking, E.T.C Dear Viewers, Please Feel Free To Post your Comments, Questions and Queries on Our Blog and Always Go For the Offers That Are Displayed on Our Sidebar. _____ To Advertisers : With Over 600,000 Subscribers and 500,000 DailyViews, Our Blog is Sure to Open Your Business Up To Customers that are Ready To Patronize and Pay For Your Services. Click On the Contact Us Button / About Us TO Get Started With Adverts Placement on Our Blog._____ Thank You For Coming To Our Blog. Please Keep a Date With Us and Don't Forget To Subscribe Using the Button Above and then Confirming Your Subscription Using the E-mail sent to Your Inbox....It is Free Of Charge....Regards...UGO.C.UGO

Post Top Ad

Get This Offer

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Download tidinz-mpandia music video. All about rapper tidinz (watch)

Tidinz new music video mpandia is officially my favourite music video this year!!

I thought phyno was the best Igbo rapper in Nigeria but after watching Tidinz-mpandia musicvideo, I am no longer fully convinced!!

Earlier this evening, I was just tired and bored so I tuned to Silverbird TV to relax. So many songs were on, including my favourite Patoranking ft Sarkodie. I thought the best for the night has been played so went back to continue blogging only for Tidinz-mpandia music video to hit.

I have never been so close to my t.v set like this before. I was dumbfounded by this music!!
I never knew who this amazing rapper was because silverbirdtv did not even show the artist name or name of the track.

I had to start doing a research to get to know who this amazing rapper is.

I was going through patorankings instagram account when I saw a picture of Tidinz. I could recognise him because of his hair style.

I clicked on his picture, saw his I.g account name @tidinzofficial and got a link to that video. Even after I get done with this post, am still going to go back and watch Tidinz-mpandia video again!!! This dude is amazing.

Tidinz is signed to JungleCiti Entertainment.

Tidinz calls himself the king of the east. Trying to see the future, I believe he has what it takes to grab that throne, but will the present king Phyno let him??

Watch the video Here 



Have something to stay??? Drop your comments!! If not, then share with your friends so they can also read it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment concerning this post???
Do well to comment here!!!! Am here 24/7 for you!!

You Have To Get This Offer Now!!

Newsletter

Post Top Ad