Custom Search - Type Keyword below!

Tailored Offer Just For You!!

Monday, August 8, 2016

How to Get My Phone Number on Airtel

I recently published a post that has helped a lot of people know their phone numbers. Now am gonna do the same on the air tel network!!

How to Know my Airtel Phone Number

To get your airtel phone number is pretty easy

All you have to do is dial *121#
*.Follow the onscreen instruction, Select 1, and
send for My Account option.
On the next screen that comes up, select option 5 and send as My Number option Or you can simply use the shortcut code *1# by dialing *121*5#

Your own phone number will appear on the screen.

Do well to share with your
friends!!!
Follow me on
Twitter@ugob24
Facebook@ugobooks
i.G@Ugo.c.ugo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment concerning this post???
Do well to comment here!!!! Am here 24/7 for you!!

Follow Us by Email