Saturday, July 4, 2015

I LOVE THIS!! CHECK OUT NIGERIAN RAPPER EVA ALORDIAHS NEW LOOK

I LOVE THIS!! CHECK OUT NIGERIAN RAPPER EVA ALORDIAS NEW LOOK



I LOVE THIS!! CHECK OUT NIGERIAN RAPPER EVA ALORDIAS NEW LOOK


Nigerian rapper Eva appears to have grown bored of her bald look. Eva, who promised an album in since January, appeared at the MTV Road 2 Mamas concert last night looking all girly in a pair of white pants, white cropped top and of course a brand new hair.
Nigerian Rapper Eva Alordiah




Eva, who promised an album in since January, appeared at the MTV Road 2 Mamas concert last night looking all girly in a pair of white pants, white cropped top and of course a brand new hair.



Join me on Facebook now



Follow me on twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment concerning this post???
Do well to comment here!!!! Am here 24/7 for you!!

Share On Social Media