I am so in love with Future.... Ciara reveals - THE BEST INFORMATION BLOG (T.B.I.B)

....................Entertainment news ,Celebrity gist, sports, downloads and lots more.....................

Looking For Something?? Search Here!

Hot

Welcome To The Best Information Blog ____ The Best Information Blog Keeps You Updated With The Latest in News ( Celebrity , Politics , Sports , e.t.c) , Entertainment ( Music / Music Videos, Downloads , Comedy , e.t.c ) , Technology , Social Media/Networking, E.T.C Dear Viewers, Please Feel Free To Post your Comments, Questions and Queries on Our Blog and Always Go For the Offers That Are Displayed on Our Sidebar. _____ To Advertisers : With Over 600,000 Subscribers and 500,000 DailyViews, Our Blog is Sure to Open Your Business Up To Customers that are Ready To Patronize and Pay For Your Services. Click On the Contact Us Button / About Us TO Get Started With Adverts Placement on Our Blog._____ Thank You For Coming To Our Blog. Please Keep a Date With Us and Don't Forget To Subscribe Using the Button Above and then Confirming Your Subscription Using the E-mail sent to Your Inbox....It is Free Of Charge....Regards...UGO.C.UGO

Post Top Ad

Get This Offer

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I am so in love with Future.... Ciara reveals

There's no denying that Ciara is head-over-heels in
love with her fiancé, Future .
During a recent
interview with E! Online at the photo shoot for her
Brides magazine cover, the singer even teared up
when talking about her man and their upcoming
nuptials.

The sweetest moment came when she started
gushing about the first time she laid eyes on the
rapper and their beginning interactions. "I was in a
place of self-reflection and trying to find my groove
as a woman. With love, I was kinda like, 'You know
what? I'm gonna really close that door off and if
something hits me, it just has to hit me,'" she said.
"So I was hearing him and the conversation was
amazing and we [were] just talking and he was so
sweet and he was so gentle. Ahh! I don't know why
I'm getting emotional. He was just really, really a
sweetheart," Ciara continued.

The 28-year-old new mommy admitted that she
wasn't looking for a relationship when the pair
started working together, but eventually she was
smitten.

"I wasn't looking at him for that part of life. Like I
wasn't looking at him to look for love. Just like
meeting an amazing person, we're gonna work
together, have a good time. But I had a double take
at one point in time and I was like, 'This guy is
really handsome. He's really cute. He's really tall!'
You don't know what to expect when you meet
somebody, but I'm looking at him and I'm thinking,

'Wow!'"

Ciara, who said she's looking forward to growing old
with her fiancé, looks so in love and we're thrilled
that things have been going so well for then both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment concerning this post???
Do well to comment here!!!! Am here 24/7 for you!!

You Have To Get This Offer Now!!

Newsletter

Post Top Ad